Thursday, July 5, 2012

Not for you..

My tears begin to fall. Not because I feel bad or have pity for you Not because I think that I could have stopped you. My tears begin to fall For the babies you left behind and the family that loves you so much. For the broken pieces in your heart and mind that cause you to do things nobody understands. My tears begin to fall. Not because I am sad. Not because I am angry. My tears begin to fall. For the heartache you have caused. For the fact that you don’t care. My tears begin to fall. Not because I want to slap you. Not because I’m not sure when I will see you again My tears begin to fall Because of everything you have done without a thought or care. Because you have drained me of everything I have in me. Because I have nothing more to give. My tears will continue to fall.

1 comment:

  1. :(

    Just a hug. I dunno what else I can do, but if you find something let me know.

    ReplyDelete