Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time for a Session


I have issues.
I worry about everything and everyone under the sun.
I make your problems my problems.
I cry your tears and laugh your laughs.
I want to save the world.
I want to adopt every child and every animal that has been abused and take out the abusers.
I want to fix EVERYTHING.
It makes me sad to watch someone suffer.
I want to scream when I can’t do it all.
It makes me angry when people don’t do what they should.
Sometimes I feel like I could drop everything and disappear.
Sometimes I feel like I have failed, as a student, as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter and especially as a sister.
I’m pretty sure at times, that I have totally lost it.

I have issues.
I Psychologize everyone including myself, which I think I’m good at, but probably shouldn’t do it.
I really need to find time to cry (is that bad?)
I want my ovaries back, I changed my mind!
Knowing I can’t, makes me want another baby.
I don’t want to socialize.
I just want to be left alone sometimes (most of the time!)
I can’t control it.
I don’t want to eat healthy or exercise, what’s the point?
I am sure I will get cancer at some point in time.
Very few people know the REAL ME.
I am not trying to hide anything, just don’t want to share.
I love my husband but don’t show it.
I’m scared to death that I will fail my son.
IM LAZY AS HELL!
I miss my baby sister.
I’m worried about my grandma.
I MISS MY DADDY!!

I REALLY need to finish reading that book...
I’m not Bipolar or Schizophrenic!

This session has ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment