Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ANGER


When did it become normal to hear about missing children on the daily news?
Where are all these babies going?
The sad thing is, I ask these questions on a daily basis. I hurt for all of these children that have been murdered, or kidnapped, or have not been recovered as of yet. It is an uncontrollable pain that I have for all of them. They did not ask to be brought into this hateful world. They are innocent, trusting beings that know no evil.

I have said before that I originally went to school for Criminal Justice so that in time I could become a judge to help keep criminals off the streets. The more I think about it now, that profession would be a bad choice for me. There are too many people out there that I believe should not be waiting on death row eating three square meals a day, watching television, being able to look out a window who should just have been taken out by a good old fashion firing squad. Or even better how about good old “eye for an eye”? Why do these murderers, rapists and child molesters get to be innocent before proven guilty in a court of law, when we ALL know they did it? When did the world get so lax?

Which brings me back to the whole God thing? Why would these individuals even be created? Save the world a whole lot of heartache is what I think. They are sitting on their asses, eating food bought with food stamps killing and hurting people. While there are actual good adults and children suffering from illness that they do not have the money to get proper care for, or babies in hospital beds, suffering from congenital problems they were born with. I want to know why things are the way they are!

I used to watch the news every night and it was having nightmares, but hell now I can’t even watch the news during the day!..

Well, I feel better.

Peace, anger n Love (today at least)

No comments:

Post a Comment